Monday, November 07, 2011

Welcome to Existence




Happy Monday people! I hope you enjoyed the long weekend better than I do =)

Sometimes I wonder, have I asked too much from my life? The long weekend hasn't really given me anything extraordinary, but a space enough to questions myself about the universe and my existence.

I was thinking about the decision that I had made to come back to KL, and leave behind my life in Sabah. I was spiritually dried back then, life became so stagnant for me and I felt a strong urge to come back to KL to be revive again.

Now that I'm here in KL, life wasn't all lollipops and cotton candy. I have more responsibilities and more things to take care of compared to back in Sabah - rental, bills, foods, time management and et cetera. In KL, I only have super less than what I have back home, and I get frustrated over it for many times now.

I can't go where I want to at anytime I wish, I don't have a good-to-go friends, I'm just a prisoner in my own incapability. I spend my long weekend like every ordinary weekend, and it's really pissed me off because I woke up in the morning hoping that it would somehow be different.

I guessed you just can't have everything in life to go according to your ways. I gave up a life in Sabah which I have a home to go back to, loving and caring parents to welcome me at home, an old car that can take me to anywhere I want at anytime I wish, friends that won't hesitate to hangout at anytime, natures, I can even have extra cash for savings...

In KL, I only have the house of God, more responsibilities and a job just barely enough to keep me survive each month. Haha, don't get me wrong. I'm not writing to complaint, but I just wanted to remind myself that there is always a price to pay for what I've wish for, and in all situations, I should learn to be thankful and learn to enjoy every moment of it.

Today, I've failed to learn to enjoy. Let's restart again tomorrow, shall we? =)

Until next time, see you around my friend!

Yours only:
Daniel Chiam from room8five

6 comments:

  1. I always have the thought of coming back home to my homeland for good. But i guess, I am not that ready yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on the road to collect information for the blog. It can be very facinating. I have so much information that I think my blog will never be up to date. Our weekends are always very busy, like all days of the week.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I don't really have the luxury of travelling at the moment, but I wish to do that in the future and take pictures of places that I visited just like you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess we will never be ready. At times, we need to just do it.

    ReplyDelete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five