Tuesday, November 08, 2011

The Most Limited Offer from Groupon





My friend showed me this special deal today in Groupon Malaysia, and this guy - Loke Hing Seong is really a genius! Who have ever thought about proposing through a coupon site?! Mei Chen, please just say 'Yes' to the guy.

I posted about Becoming Mr. Romantic back in early June, and ever since then I already decided that my proposal to my future wife-to-be will not just be an ordinary proposal - in a fine dinning restaurant, take out the ring from the pocket, on one bended knee and pop the magical question, will you marry me?

I really think I can do better than that, then again, don't keep the hopes too high. It's ain't cheap to get married these days. Especially in KL (depends on who is my wife-to-be). Well, if my guy boss is still here, I bet he will said "don't dream about getting married first, you better get yourself a girlfriend first".

Haha, I'm just happy seeing guys that's actually put in effort in their relationship. It really shows how much the girl means to them.

To all my male visitor who is currently in a relationship and planned to get married in the near future, my question to you is - What's your plan?

Yours only:
Daniel Chiam from room8five

8 comments:

  1. waaa that's so cool! haha. well, honestly i want my future husband to propose my like that...fancy restaurant, ring in pocket, bend one knee, will you marry me? awww.... :p
    old fashion, but classy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nowadays proposals are very fancy! Waiting to hear about yours.. hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya. I do realize that some girls don't really like to be put on the spot light and they pretty much prefer the old fashion and classy way. Haha If my wife-to-be is that kind then, I guess it will save me a lot of troubles :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Claire... few more years! Need to get a girlfriend first :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Mind!! ^_^.v.. Tapi relax dulu la.. ^_^.v..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mantap la kau Aki! Can't wait to see what can you came up with :D

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daniel, all this time I keep thinking you in Sabah. :P

    I agree with you. Nowadays if want to marry, it costs a bomb. Anyway, I guess you will do the most romantic things someday when you propose to your love one :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha Lets just hope I really can live up to that ^^v

    ReplyDelete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five