Friday, November 04, 2011

Understanding Your Infatuation

by Daniel Chiam




I know I have a guideline for almost everything in life. Including relationship. The reason why I was struggling through that period of time where I have an infatuation for a girl, is just simply because I know its not the right thing to do, as it was already way off course from the guideline that I have set.

Sometimes, the feeling of infatuation can be misunderstand as 'love' when it is actually only a temporary desire which is being triggered by the circumstances that's affecting you. Maybe you were lonely, you just got out of a bad relationship, or because it's just a peer pressure. 

If you could only understand where that feeling comes from, then you'll be able to determine whether you are actually in love or it's just merely an infatuation. I don't wish to get into a wrong relationship, which in the end just could not work out for the both of us.

Some of you might say, I shouldn't be afraid and just take the risk, some risk are worth taken, you never try you'll never know... Well, I have seen and heard a lot about the successful and the failure of one relationship among my circles of friends and their circles of friends. 

I know that everyone is different but some principals are still remain the same no matter who you are. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for a perfect girl for a perfect relationship, because I am not perfect also. I just wanted to find the one that I can start off in a right way and hopefully end up like every fairy tale stories - they live happily ever after.





"Seize the day, Caper Diem"


| room8five @ Facebook | NuffnangX | Twitter | 

11 comments:

  1. Relax mah der.. Syok juga tu bujang.. Ko buat keputusan 1rg ja.. Ha ha ha.. Yang best kalau becinta ni,time malam ja.. Ha ha ha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't wish to get into a wrong relationship, which in the end just could not work out for the both of us.,"

    me too but that's what happened between us. ergh, i cant afford for another heartbreak. nonononono

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand this kind of situation. Been there. I thought I fall in love with that someone, but it merely due to 'infatuation'. Hee~ But its ok. Your someone is somewhere near you. It just a matter of time before you meet her. So.. Just relax for the time being.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. betul.. full name terkeluar habis.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually you can

    ReplyDelete
  6. But if you could find one perfect girl, that's a BLISS!!

    Chill~ Daniel!

    Meitzeu
    http://www.facebook.com/meitzeupage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't rush :) the best yet to come..hmm betul kaitu...lebih kurang lah.

    I was at long distance wrong relationship for like almost 6years but end up with nothing when both graduated from uni.

    ReplyDelete
  8. there's no rush in love, buddy. someday you will find the right one. everyone will. a right woman is waiting for you out there, only time will find you both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. DC, God already prepared someone special for you. Don't worry...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good picture.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five