Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Movie Review: Easy A (2010)


Teenagiously Funny 8/10


Where was I when the movie was released last year? This is truly an amazingly smartly constructed script writing and story telling film. It's darn nice! Love it! Love it! Love Emma Stone here!

I really salute Bert V. Royal for writing such an amazing film. The dialogues was all so brilliantly arrange and it was perfectly well balance between humor and the true emotions of the message. I really feel smart after watching this movie.

Oh gosh, if you haven't watch this, it is highly recommended to watch. One of the best and none idiotic teen comedy ever.

Marianne: There's a higher power that will judge you for your indecency.
Olive Penderghast: Tom Cruise?

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Until next time, see you around my friend =)

Yours only:
Daniel Chiam from room8five

9 comments:

  1. I've also just watch this last Saturday.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watch it too...3x...earlier this year perhaps can't remember when exactly but heart it so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. good review.. maybe my teenaged girl will like to watch this.. btw, mentioned u in my latest post.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too. been watching it for like more than 5 times.. hee~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dora: Nice right?!!!

    Audeanor: I heart it a lot too!

    Claire: Thanks for mentioning me :D and I guarantee your daughter will love this movie :D

    Germaine: 5 times? thats a lot wei :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I happened to have this movie in my hdd last year. I have no idea where did it came from, and why. It was a no name movie, but I was bored, so I gave it a go.

    It was great! I'm glad I've watched it. Super funny, and brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easy A will never be a regret, haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo..funney? ari tu ada nmpak ni dlm torrent, ingatkan nda best..nanti mo donlot la ni

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m glad to see so many people didn’t just write it off as another lame teen movie. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think the plot was original or unpredictable but still really enjoyed it. Even my boyfriend had a few laughs when we watched it with the Blockbuster Movie Pass through my employee subscription to DISH. This movie works because of the witty, sarcastic humor that is consistent and perfectly timed.

    ReplyDelete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five