Tuesday, October 18, 2011

How Are They Human?


The video above has become viral in the internet. If you can't take it then please don't press the 'play' button because it will just tear you apart from the inside out. 

I've just finish watching the video in Facebook when Aemy asked me to watch it in her post, I don't have the heart to watch it the second time because it is just too inhumane, and I am really pissed off about it.

A 2 year old girl (Yueyue) was hit and run by a van, that is already cruel and damn wrong! The worse thing is that all the people who was around just walk pass the little girl as if nothing happened! As if she is not there lying down bleeding! What kind of animal are they?!

My heart was torn apart when the second vehicle ran into the little girl again! ARGH! That is insane and no one tries to do anything! I was basically ripped apart when one of the lady tried to help the little girl up and only notice how worse is her condition. Seeing how the little girl's body like that really breaks my heart. Finally the mom came and took the little girl to the hospital. 

Has our society grown too selfish and only care for our own self, and that we could allow our self to do nothing or care less when someone is dying and begging for help in front of us?! What happened to the human conscience? What happened to them?!!!!

I will never allow people that I know and myself included to be so cold blooded! NEVER!

According to the news, Yueyue is currently in a very difficult situation. It really breaks my heart to watch or even read about it. Please do pray for Yueyue that she will be able to recover from this horrible accident. I beg that God will have mercy for her and deliver her out from this hell that she is going through. 

7 comments:

  1. poor yueyue...kesian dia DC..kereta yang kedua langgar dia trembling trus sa punya whole body ni..kesian ..i'm crying seeing this vid dc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like over there, they simply wont bother and just care for themselves.
    The video certainly breaks my heart too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh :( may she survive and get well from this cruel incident

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the little girl invisible? Why those people passby seems like nothing happens? They are really so heartless especially the first driver, hit and run. Damn such cruel and heartless driver.

    Hopefully the little girl survive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. meninggal sudah dia tu.. so inhuman.. meninggal malam 17 tu..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's all pray for this poor baby. This can make a miracle happen.
    I'm a 31 year old father of 2, including 2 year old girl and I cried like a baby while watching this video. I wanted to do something, so I opened a twitter account, encouraging people to pray for her. I'm not a big believer, but at this moment I hope god exists. Let's give it a try.
    Please follow @prayforYueyue.

    ReplyDelete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five