Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Expensive Informations






Most of you are very familiar with Lok Lok, a steamboat meal on wheels. I would never purposely went to Lok Lok just to eat, because its darn expensive and not worth the money... not until yesterday night. Yes I broke my own rule and I ate. Let's do more workout!

I was just emotional, sick, lonely and hungry. Staying inside the room alone with nothing to do is just so depressing. So I went out to take a fresh air and decided to eat Lok Lok that has been ages parked nearby my condo and I have never once visited it.

Being the normal me, I am very approachable, easy to talk with and basically I'm just friendly. I ended up chatting with the guy who is taking care of the Lok Lok. Apparently he's also from Sabah, has been here for almost 8 years now, an ACCA graduate and is getting married next year. 

Only through our conversation, I get to know that this Lok Lok business is actually a product, a franchise and those people that drive around the vehicle are only the sales person. Lok Lok is an organization, and all this while I thought its an individual business.

According to the guy, their basic salary for a day is RM10 but their monthly income plus commission can reach up to RM7K - RM10K plus! The money is tempting, and with my current situation I do feel like becoming a Lok Lok sales person. Then again, I really don't see myself as one. Nothing  is wrong with the occupation, but it's just not me!

Until next time, see you around my friend =)


6 comments:

  1. wah, never thought that Lok Lok is an organisation..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh me too... never thought loklok that goes on wheels got franchise also.. maybe not all of them..
    a graduate selling loklok can get 7K a month? commission? meaning the more he sells, the more he gets? RM10 is for what? hahaha.. lots of questions.. sounds interesting la!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waa... siok oo ko bercerita sama itu urg kan.. bnyk info dpt ni.. nice info! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. uina.. sa mo kerja jual tu lok lok la.. ha ha ha.. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. sa ingat Lok Lok tu nama dia...ermm..aik tu rm7k tempted owh..lumayan tu

    ReplyDelete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five