Sunday, October 09, 2011

Early Crush | Avril Lavigne

One of my early crush during high school is none other than Avril Lavigne herself! Rebellious rock chick that plays guitar and really know how to rock and roll, haha. The feature of her face is just amazing. Mesmerizing eyes with heavy eye liner, luscious lips... not to mention the fangs also.




After 9 years, she's still one of my favorite female artist. I personally think her first two album is still the best compare to he next two album after that. Then again, I do love some of the songs in that two album. 

Anyway, I don't know where I'm going with all this but she's my favorite!

So here some pictures of her :D









Few songs from her that get me up when I'm down =) :: Anything but Ordinary :: :: Freak Out ::


7 comments:

  1. I like her too, she can be wild, sexy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too me too!

    i like her since highschool! smpai beli all of her albums ni..

    skrg tgk dia mcm makin muda pula.nda nmpk pun proses2 penuaan! forever young! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. sexy rock chic! i enjoy listening to her song but i'm not her fan. hehe..just loving her rock style. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teehee ain't she just adorable... very hard not to like her, or her music :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm...thats weird. i tot ive commented on something about love at first sight. hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Avril Lavinge too... Wah, bukan main lagi pi cari cd lagu dia masa 1st album, Complicated & Ska8er Boi my fav songs in that album, then goes yang kedua... tapi sekarang kurang2 suda sya minat dia but still she is doing great with her music!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. chegu: yes you did... this is just a different post =)

    Rose: Yeah! Complicated is the first... man super hype time tu for her.

    ReplyDelete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five