Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Being Sakae! A Treat from Kevin

Dear Kevin:

Thanks for getting me the job. Thanks for getting me back to KL and most importantly thanks for treating me sushi! I know Zanmai is you favorite but then because of the queue we had to go Sakae instead. I'm still loving it :D

This is my first time ever in Sakae Sushi, thanks Kev! I love to talk but I think pictures are more interesting, haha.

PS: I didn't know all the dishes' name. So if you do, please let me know :D

Until the next mail, bye for now =)

 Yours truly:
daniel chiam from room8five


--------------------- Attached Pictures --------------------


































Emo-ness -_-"

1 comment:

  1. I love both Zanmai & Sakae coz I love Japanese foods so much compare Korean food :D

    ReplyDelete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five