Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Paramore's First Ever Concert in Malaysia!

by Daniel Chiam 

I thought I was early and yet hundreds was already there waiting in line, waiting to be allowed to enter the stadium, waiting patiently to get a good look of their favorite rock band - Paramore.

We all waited in line for hours. I can even feel my sweat all over myself already. This is too far behind. I need a good seat, I had to get to the front and which I did. I got myself the best seat that's available and like thousand of fans there, I waited patiently.

I see people are squeezing each other near the stage just to get close enough to the front. Banners with the band's name. DSLRs, fans t-shirt and most importantly the rock chicks. Over 8000 people was there that night.

"Paramore! Paramore! Paramore!" everyone shouted when the nerves gets to them. As time is almost near, so does the fans' patience. Well, long story short, haha, the crowd goes wild when they saw Paramore coming out of the MPVs.

The stage when dark and when the first string of guitar is being stroked, flashes of orange light can be seen. The stage was being covered with a white curtain and you can see shadows of figures from the flashes of light. Everyone was screaming so loud, cause they know the shadows belong to the person who they have long waited for.

As the band goes into the main intro and the volume is being tuned up, the curtain fall and there they are, the rock band of the year - Paramore! Hayley with her burning hot red hair, Jeremy, Josh, Zac and Taylor performing the song 'Careful' as their opening act.




I really think we have the best crowd ever. Its like a choir performances. Everyone knows all the lyrics to all the songs and everyone just sing for non-stop through out the whole concert. Awesomeness! We jump, we shout, we clapped and I even do a head bang for 'Misery Business'




I'm really happy that they perform a lot of song from their previous album. 'Crushcrushcrush', 'Pressure', 'That's What You Get', 'Born For This', 'For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic', cause I kept listening to The Final Riot! album, which I'm able to memorize most of the song and is able to sing along with the rest of the crowd. It's just feel so good to be able to be apart of the performances, haha.




Songs from the album 'The Brand New Eyes' really puts a high on everyone. It's really a kick of adrenalin to sing along to the song 'Ignorance', 'Decode', 'The Only Exception', 'Playing God', 'Brick By Boring Brick', 'Misguided Ghost', 'Looking Up' - its an epic feeling that I will never forget.

I love seeing how the people are just happy because they are there. High five to each other when a song they loved is being perform. Hugging each other as if Malaysia just won the World Cup. Couple cuddle each other when its slow jams. The waving, the shouting, the screaming 'Hayley I love you!!!!'. That moment is really priceless.




Hayley is awesome. She can really dance and head bang! Josh and Jeremy even perform an acrobatic act during the performance, it was super cool! Super rock & roll! I am truly overwhelm by their performance. My favorite is of course 'Misery Business' as the closing act.

A lucky hulk-like fellow was been invited to the stage to help end the show with the last song. The first thing that he said was 'Hayley I really really love you', took out his phone and take a self picture with Hayley and himself! I AM SERIOUSLY ENVY OF THAT PART!

I am satisfied with Paramore's performances. They are truly awesome and I am super glad that I am there that night. I just wish that I was in the front standing near the stage, and they choose me to go up the stage, and I would be the one saying 'Hayley I want to marry you' and take out my phone and take a picture with her and then I'll give her a bear hug, hahaha.




Oh gosh, it was one hell of a night. I hope I get to save up some money for the next rock concert in Malaysia. I wanted to go for Bon Jovi! Thank God for Paramore and the opportunity to see hot girls from all around KL gather at one place with tank top and short shorts, haha.




"Seize the day, Caper Diem"

| room8five @ Google+Facebook | NuffnangX | Twitter | Instagram

2 comments:

  1. argggghhhhhh!!!!! DC i want to kill you!!!!!!!!!! hahahhahaha! gawd u make me extremely jealous right now!!! huhu can u imagine my miserable that time when i cant go to the concert? i cant even sleep u know! huuuuuuu.....u're so lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha when the sing 'The Only Exception', ada bunga2 api lagi on stage... fulaoweh like super emo eh that time xD

    Next time ba kita pigi sama2 :D

    ReplyDelete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five