Saturday, October 02, 2010

Back in KL

Dear Kevin:

Finally after all the long talk, I am now in KL. I am at Sunway to be exact. I got a job with an European supplier for construction company called Hilti. Its a part time job that pays really well if compared to all the job that I've done before. RM7 per hour.

Well for the time being, I will be doing data entry for the marketing department and not phone calls like I was expected to. Its a really easy job but I hate decyphering handwriting! If only there was a course that teach you how to write properly on papers.




I'm planning to get an extra part time job around Sunway Pyramid. Plane ticket cost me a lot to come here, and thats another story to be tell next time. Perhaps something on the night shift and during weekends. Cinema is my main target, cause I want to have that benefit of being able to watch movie for free, haha.

Oh yes! Iphone 4! I get the chance to actually hold it in my hand, trying out the features and all, and I SUPER LOVE IT. Haha, once I hold it, its already as if I own one before. I am very familiar with iPhone without even having one before :P

The camera is awesome. Fast and clearer than crystal clear! 5 megapixel of awesomeness! Tap to focus, zooming, front camera, flash and to me, iPhone has reached a real satisfaction in its cameras. Its like carrying a digital camera with you everywhere, and ready to snap at anytime. Most importantly, the quality is magnifico!

I even tried to record video and it is in HD! Didn't get the chance to tried the movie maker application yet, but I heard its something that a person MUST try. Awesome sound system, and undenyably that its like having an iPod touch with you around.

I am seriously determine to get an iPhone 4. Might get a DiGi package because of its lower monthly payment compared to Maxis. When will I get it? The initial plan was on the 20102010 but since I used of most of my money on plane ticket, I might have to reconsider another date.

All in all this week is actually the most rushing week for me. Everything was done in last minute. Asking for a job in the morning, by afternoon the job was confirm, bought ticket at 3PM, saying goodbye to friends, tell the whole thing to mom and dad, cried, woke up late in the morning, rush for haircut, rush for bus, reached KK and spend some time with my brother, spend time with friends, miss flight, bought new ticket, sleeping throughout the flight, reach LCCT, take bus to KL Sentral, the bus is taking a different route than the last time I was here, reached and I was being pick up by my aunt. Start working tomorrow!

I guess thats all for now :D


Until the next mail, bye for now =)

Yours truly:
daniel chiam from room8five

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five