Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Letter to Mom and Dad

Dear mom & dad:

Another week has passed and yes your son is still well alive ^^. I love you both so much =) Say hi to Davies too. I really wish that he's around with me, at least things won't be so bored with him around.

I miss the car too! Its quite hard to get around anywhere without a transport of your own here.

I really have to thank everyone here who had helped me out a lot. Especially in food-wise. Kevin, Andrew, Sheyvin, Pierre, Ervina, Peter, Yee Seng and Mariana, I'm really grateful to have them around and taking such a good care of me, and even provided me with things that I needed to survive this critical month.

Don't worry mom. I didn't ask them for any money. They are really kind and helpful. Good people too! So don't worry too much as I am really in good hands =)

A few more days to go before I can get paid. I still can't go for fancy foods and drinks but it will help me to get back on my feet. Hopefully I can find another part time job that could be well adjusted with the current job that I'm doing now.


Mum, besar sudah si May-may!


I did sign up for an Unlimited Food eating competition at Pyramid, and hopefully they will choose me as one of the participant. I've choosen the Bubba Gump shrimp eating competition and if I win, I'll get to eat there for FREE for A YEAR! Wahahaha you both know how much I love to eat shrimps and I think its a lot more healthier than burgers or cupcakes. I'm really looking forward for that to come true :D

Well last of all, mom... a blogger friend of mine - Wyne has wrote this in her current blog post.
Soon after that, I became theirs follower…from there, I meet more bloggers like Dinoza, Naith, DanielChiam, Sheila, Bobidom…then extended to AnnieMing, Nancy, StellaClaire, Chegu Carol, Asai (ehem!…LOLz), Hakuna Matana, Lindut's page and many more.
Let me write this clearly; THEY ARE ALL AWESOME SABAHAN BLOGGER!
Haha, I am in many ways are super proud of that statement. Thanks Wyen =) Yes, mom... other people do read my blog! Haha I am as surprise as you are too :D

Anyway, I really miss you all back there. I hope that the next time when I'm going back, I could proudly sing the song Home Sweet Home by The Montly Crue. I want to make you all a proud parents and brother.

Take care.

Until the next mail, bye for now =)

Yours truly:
daniel chiam from room8five

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five