Monday, October 11, 2010

My First Ever Moto GP



Yesterday (10/10/10) was my first time ever at the F1 Sepang Circuit for the 2010 Moto GP. I am super excited about it! Thanks to Desmond, Yee Seng and Antonia who made it possible for me. Thank you so much guys.

It was a sea of people at Sepang yesterday. Bikers with their big bike everywhere. Hot babes. Rossi's fans. Photographers. Hot babes. Foreigners. Mat rempit. Hot babes. GP fans. I can't even get a seat for myself at the beginning.


When the race started, the crowd always goes wild whenever Valentino Rossi passes in front of them. I think 99% of the crowd is a Rossi's fan. They were waving, cheering and clapping when Rossi manage to take the lead. They even utilize all the opportunity to take pictures with their phone, camera and cam corder.

Though I was hoping for one, but there was no Mexican wave by the crowd. There's few Vuvuzela there too, and it was annoyingly loud, louder than the roaring engine of the motors.

I am really impress with the power and speed of the machine, skill and technique by the drivers. It's just awesome to see every corner that they made and how do they manage to lean so low just to get that perfect turning.

Mostly, I am still amazes by the people who showed up there. I would love to go for another GP, preferably F1! I heard they have even more crowd for F1. I want a better camera too... So I could took pictures from further distance with no complaint at all, haha.

I did took a few pictures :D Sadly my battery didn't last long enough. I didn't even have the chance to take picture of myself as a proof that I've been there. I could only manage to took a few things thats really interest me a lot there.

I guess that all for now. I you guys have any free tickets for any events that you wanted to give away, please let me know. I would love to have those tickets, haha.

Until the next mail, bye for now =)

Yours truly:
daniel chiam from room8five


--------------------- Attached Pictures --------------------


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five