Saturday, October 16, 2010

To My Lil' Cousin, Wendy

Dear Wendy:

I know that you are still too young to read and to understand what I'm writing about, but the main thing is for you to know how much I love you.

I enjoyed spending my time with you. Teaching you stuff. Doing silly things just to watch you smile and laugh. I love it when we just sit there together and watch Disney's cartoon. You have grown so much since the last time I met you ^^

I still remember back then when you first started to learn to talk and kept calling me 'Uuuu Uuuu', haha and how we both always try to do the Pocoyo's run and dance move. How I have to do everything to stop you from crying when you saw your mom and dad is going out for work. I know, I hate goodbyes too.

Now you're starting to call me 'Kor kor Uuu Uuu', haha, sometimes I had to take my time to try and understand what are you trying to tell me, then most of that time your facial expression is priceless.

**'Kor kor' means big brother in Hakka.




I always wonder what are you going to be when you grow up. There's so much possibilities out there and just like your parents, I wanted the best for you. I don't want you to waste your life by taking the easy way out. I want you to be a bold person that's not afraid to explore all the possibilities that this world has to offer.

Be adventurous like your mom. Never afraid to take chances but at the same time she's very wise in making the right decision. Have fun! Yes, learn to have fun. Life is really too short to be depress about everything.




Oh gosh I have so much thoughts about you Wendy. Just like a parents would have for their children, and sometimes we would just wish that you'll forever be the way you are now, and never grow up. Just be the little naive and adorable you. Just let us love you and play with you everyday.

Kor kor can't visit you this week ^^ but I'll be sure to be there for your birthday next week. I love you Wendy and kor kor really love babysitting you! =)

Take care now.

Until the next mail, bye for now =)

Yours truly:
daniel chiam from room8five


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five