Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Very Much Pissed Off

Dear Kevin:

I'm really pissed off with whoever person in charge of the interview between Samsung and me. They are really a son of a gun!

One phone call after another they keep passing me around like a ball, and finally I've reached someone who doesn't know a shit of what's going on. So I stop calling and refuse to be treated like a desperate college dropouts who's willing to die for a job.





That was somewhere in July, and I only found out that their branch here in Keningau is not going to open until somewhere at the end of September, which is somewhere around this week period. Now only the representative busy calling me back for interview.

He said he'll call back on Monday, and when he didn't call me, I called him. Guess what? He asked me did a phone number from KL called me before this, and I said no. So he asked me to wait for that phone call first.

Today is Wednesday. So its only after two days, but seriously I am very much agitated cause I could get another job somewhere else, but of course the pay is a lot cheaper than what I could get with Samsung.

The feeling of insecurity is very much SUCK! I need to know that I have a job before the start of next month! I don't want to wait anymore and its sucks to deal with phone call that kept giving me false hope. So I'm going for the low pay job. Beside, its only for a few month just to get back on my financial feet.

I'm migrating for sure. Just needed to settle a few things here. Especially debts and identity crisis, haha. I guess that all for now. Do write back to me :D

Until next mail, bye for now =)

Yours truly:
daniel chiam from room8five


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five