Friday, September 24, 2010

New Born Baby Boy

Dear visitor:

Yesterday, another friend of mine just gave birth to a new baby boy. He is so adorably cute!

In fact, last week I just went to celebrate a friend's baby full moon, which I was the one who accompany the dad to fetch baby Carson out of the hospital last month :D

So, lately I've been around a lot with babies and toddler. Being around them I do have a lot of fun. I get to play with them, do all the silly thing, make funny faces and sometimes talks funny too. I get to do all the fun stuff with them and I don't have to change their diapers, feed them, or handle them when they are crying, and that makes it so much easier for me to enjoy a presence of a young one, haha.

It would be a lie if I told you that I don't want to be a dad, but seeing how fragile these little one are, and how cruel is the world out there, I do have some fear on how to raise a baby nowadays.

God will show the way, and I don't plan to give up on being a father just because of some fear. I want to be a great dad. I don't know how but I just have that sort of vision that my children will be someone great in the future, and I will be there to give them my support all the way.

I wish for a baby girl as my first born. A girl is more responsible and they could take good care of the rest that comes after, haha.

Well, before going too further in the future of becoming a great dad, I must get through this stage of single life first. Work hard and do well in life. Find a girlfriend, haha. I guess thats about it for today.

Until the next mail, bye for now =)

PS: So how does it really feel like to be a first time mom or dad?

Yours truly:
daniel chiam from room8five


--------------------- Attached Pictures --------------------








The new born baby boy with no name yet at the moment, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five