Monday, June 04, 2012

[Movie Review] Project X (2012)

by Daniel Chiam


7/10 The awesome party movie so far!


What would you do just to be popular for a day? You throw the baddest and most awesome party ever! Project X is such an epic teen movie. Uniquely done and marvelously entertaining. I for once would want to be in the party that they are throwing next!

Overloaded with foul language, gratuitous nudity, obnoxious characters, and the sub-standard cinematography of the "found footage" style.... But damn if it's not entertaining.
-Sean Means





6 comments:

  1. daniel: the problem is you are giving such low rating. Does the movie suck?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry bro, I forgot to double check what I've type... I've changed the rating to 7/10. The movie is anything but suck :D

      Worth watching :D

      Delete
  2. It's been a while since the last visit to the cinema!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm a movie junkie, hard to stay away from movies :D

      Delete
  3. Prometheus? What movie is that?Hehehee.. lama tida lawat GSC and so forth. hahaha =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a review for Prometheus, can check it out to find what its all about :D

      I seldom visit the cinema too, mostly I just download them off the internet :D

      Delete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five