Sunday, June 03, 2012

So Call Me Baby... Maybe...



"Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe...", oh yeah the chorus just keep replaying itself in my head and its very hard to ignore especially when you have a bunch of gorgeously beautiful pinoy having fun with the song.

It's hard not to have a soft spot for beautiful pinoy when you grew up around community where Philipino exist. Especially after I saw Kristine Hermosa in Pangako Sayo, many many years ago, pinoy is on my list of girls that I should consider to get married with xD

Let's checkout some of the girls that was featured in the video!


Georgina Wilson






Isabelle Daza




Solenn Heussaff


Solenn looks a bit like Fay Hokulani ♥ 


Apparently there's a lot of pretty (and good looking) pinoy featured in the video and I might bored you with their pictures. Well here's the list of their name and twitter account. So check them out or follow them if you wish to;

Georgina Wilson (@iloveGeorgina), Isabelle Daza (@isabelledaza), Solenn Heussaff (@solennheussaff), Liz Uy (@lizzzuy), Bea Soriano (@itsbeasoriano), Anne Curtis (@annecurtissmith), Carla Humphries (@carla_humphries)

So why don't we just stop here and enjoy the rest of the weekend :D

Raise your glass and cheers!


5 comments:

  1. Wow pretty girls to wash my eyes... Hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my best friends is pinoy..her name's Nelly & she's really beautiful. u should find one, DC..recommended! hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. you even have their tweets! wah Daniel... yes yes, marry one of them. :p so i can go to ur wedding all the way in KK or Pinoy country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isabelle Daza looks like me HA HA HA!

    ReplyDelete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five