Sunday, February 05, 2012

Anastasia Luppova hit the balls!

by Daniel Chiam

Many years ago, back in my hometown, my friends and I went to play billiard one day, and the place we went to were look after by two girls. My friend decided to have a billiard match with one of the girl, and that my friend, is the first time I saw a girl playing billiard, and I think it's really sexy :D

Could have been the postures when she play the game or that she's just that hot, but one thing for sure, I was mesmerized back then because she played really well too :D

Introducing Anastasia Vladimirovna Luppova (not the girl back then), born 26 June 1985. She won too many things to be listed here and may I just please divert your attention to pictures of her... enjoy!



























"Seize the day, Caper Diem"


| room8five @ Google+ | Facebook | NuffnangX | Twitter | 

4 comments:

  1. She is truly one of the pretty talented girl!
    -Hayley-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, the topic is good, the model is great.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa she's a beautiful hot babe! i like billiards but i dont know the skills..the stick is too long for me :p

    ReplyDelete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five