Wednesday, September 28, 2011

[Movie Review] Nasi Lemak 2.0 (2011)

Awesome Malaysia 5/10


After all the hurrah by my friends and my strong inner desire to watch the movie, finally I'm able to catch the movie last week and it was full house all the way!

I have to give all the credits for Namewee's passion to come out with the film. Tho it's a low budget film but the quality and the essence of the film is truly amazing.

It was a slow build up at the beginning but after that it was all fun and funny to watch. I like the all star cast members who is willingly to help out with the film. They really do bring out the spices and the colors of the message that the movie is trying to tell.

All in all, it's one of the best local movie that I have seen. Looking forward to more of Namewee's work on the silver screen in the future and hopefully better!

By the way, the Melaka trip in the movie is my favorite part! What about yours? 

Until next time, see you around my friend =)


9 comments:

  1. wah sa belum tingu lagi ni DC...sa tungu sja downlod ni..he he ..sa dengar siok bh ni funny2 lagi kan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want bring my parents to watch today after work, but it's all fully booked =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. have not watched the movie yet, and really have no plan to watch it either.. hehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea - i like the Malacca trip too. watching it by relating to their metaphors is funny tho. After all, it truly reflects the true Malaysian minds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that day i heard there was a demostration in the ipoh cineplex on this nasi lemak.. sigh..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all the parts, each has own funny and meaningful stories to tell =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sya mau pi tgk tapi masih tayang lagi ka ah di KK ths weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  8. heeee i tend not to watch local movies in cinema because we'll have it in astro 1st...but thx for your review ^^

    ReplyDelete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five