Monday, September 26, 2011

Restoran Murni @ Dataran Mentari, Bandar Sunway

My boss treat us lunch last week and I'm really grateful for that. He has always been generous ever since the first day he joined the company. Well in fact, both of my boss is also very generous and me, I am a very happy worker, haha.


Maryland Fried Rice


Special Fried Rice


Fried Kuey Teow


Fried Noodle


Mango Juice Special served in a bottle.


Murni's foods and drinks has always been legendary ever since my first visit to Murni in SS2, where it is first originated (correct me if I'm wrong). Sadly I don't really like how the one in Mentari operates. 

The foods was cold when it reached our table, even the chicken chop in my Maryland fried rice taste something like a pre-cook fried chicken that's just came out from a fridge. 

No offence, maybe it was lunch hour where demands are just too much to handle by them, and everything had to be prepared earlier just to make sure everyone gets their food on time. I tried their foods before, off lunch hour and it was good.

To me Murni still offers good foods, big portions and it comes with a price, haha.

Until next time, see you around my friend =)


5 comments:

  1. that maryland looks so tempting >,<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, sadap!!!... Sya mau itu kueh tiaw sama mango juice.... errrr... TAPUN! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tu maryland nampak sedap owh DC...em d kk ada ka tu ahh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aweyn: Hehe I know right... *Big Cheesy Grin*

    Rose: Mango Juice is the best seller!

    Beaty: Not so sure oh about KK, hehe next time you bring me jalan2 in KK. A tourist in my own state :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss the Murni's claypot loh shee fun!

    ReplyDelete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five