Monday, April 25, 2011

I Hate Monday, but Why?


Happy Monday people! Yup its Monday again and me, unlike any other normal people, I will always love Monday =) It's a brand new day, a brand new start... what is there not to love about?

Why do you need to be so negative and keep whining about Monday blue or I hate Monday or proclaim that Monday is the worse day ever? 

Is it your own opinion or thought that created a horrible Monday as the most dreadful day to go through, or is it just because it has been a saying that people has been passing it down since ages ago? 

Either way, its just another pathetic thought about Monday, and as a result, you are just creating space to accept negativity and ensuring yourself to be unable to enjoy what life has to offer for you.

Monday itself is just a word, a term to use to identify one of the 7 days in a week. What lies beyond that word is entirely fueled by your own thought, and whatever the outcome for that day; it is mostly under your control. Don't go through a day believing that your life has being destined to go bad.

So if you are sick and tired of sick and tired of Monday, then start to change your mindset. You control your own thinking and not your thinking that controlled you. Be positive about your day and be excited to explore what today's mystery has install for you.

Stop complaining and start doing some changes!

Really... I don't mind if once in a long while you feel dreadful about going to work or study on Monday, I had my lazy Monday too... but if the same thing happened every week and you keep nagging about how suck Monday is, and if your life had a face, I would punch it!

Enjoy your day people!

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wish I can think positively like you.. But really, most people don't like Mondays, LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's the mindset ba tu kan?! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Wyne: Yup!

    @Hayley: Haha, ya most people and that include my supervisor, so he is okay with us being lazy on Monday too coz he 'understands'.

    @Just: Yup, its all in your head :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Monday but i just dislike Sunday evening, hahahahhaah? anyway as long as we have god in us, everyday will be just fine but then again the good lord will sometimes make it a little harder for us....

    you are right, why should we give ourselves negative thoughts, hahahahhah

    Happy and blessed Tuesday or for that matter everyday ........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont usually have issues with Monday or any other working days except if I have pending work that datelined on Monday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Eugene: God was having fun when he created each day. So why should we feel otherwise? Haha Carper Diem!

    @Chegu C: Haha I guess we all feel the same when that happened.

    ReplyDelete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five