Thursday, August 19, 2010

Die Quickly or Live Life Splendidly

Dear Liu Wei:

You are truly an inspiration to each and everyone of us. I feel bad about myself, which truly I have more advantages than you, but instead I throw it all away by continuously blaming others for the miserable feeling that I have and the life that I have messed up.

You didn't just amaze us with your ability to play the piano with your feet because you don't have both your arms, but you blown us away with the effort that you put in pursuing your dream. You are indeed a great role model, and I hope people will watch your video and get inspired too.

Its true that in life it could come down to only two choice, either to die quickly or to live life splendidly. Most of us get too carried away with all the luxury that we have, materially, physically and family. We failed to cherish things which we believe will always be there for us whenever we needed it. I guess its just human to only start cherishing something that you had already lost.

I can't promise you that I will be able to pick up myself tomorrow and start going through life like it was my last. I can't make that promise but it doesn't mean I won't try. Seeing the determination and the positive attitude that you have toward life, really made me envy. I wish I have the courage and the perseverance that you have, cause I too wanted to excel in life, and I too wanted to make my family proud.

Thank you for sharing a part of your life with the rest of the world. You are truly an inspiration, a prove that nothing in this world is impossible if you really put your mind to it. I thank you again, and I wish you all the best with your life.

Thank you Liu Wei. Thank you.


Yours truly:
daniel chiam from room8five

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five