Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Claire

Dear Zummy:

I miss the conversation between us Zummy. I think we never met each other ever since college, and I miss Claire a lot too.

Today is Claire's birthday and I just send her a text message right before I finished this sentence, haha. Do you still remember when we celebrated her birthday at KFC? Omigosh, it was one of the best time for the T6Ness back then.

I still remember she's telling us about her dream of what she wanted to become. Well, more like we force her to, haha. She said she wanted to open up a bridal shop, runs her own business and be her own boss. Oh man, I have to be honest with you, my thoughts about her completely changed after that.

You know, me and Andrew always treated her like a blondie and I never expect that she has such passion within her. She's pretty, hot, smart and now ambitious, but too bad that I didn't put a lot of effort on her. Both of us could have be together then, haha.

I still remember my last remaining days in Puchong before I came back to Sabah. I did spend a lot of time with her, window shopping, lunch, movies and on Valentine's day, I even bought her a few roses. I really thought I had it going there, haha. Have I told you about that before?

Anyway, I know you are a busy Facebooker because of job requirement. If you ever 'found' my blog please do keep in touch, and Claire, if miracle happened, and you stumble across my blog, this is not a desperate plea to become your boyfriend. I just wanted you to know, no matter what happened, you still have us as your friends and don't ever forget us.

Keep in touch T6Ness - Andrew, Pey Yee, Khairul, Zummy & Claire.

Bye for now =)

Yours truly:
daniel chiam from room8five

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five