Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sutera Harbour 7K Sunset Charity Run 2013 | I was Zumba-fied!

by Daniel Chiam





The 13th Sutera Harbour 7K Sunset Charity Run 2013 took place last Saturday on the 21 September 2013, is an annual fun run with its main purpose is to raise funds for the selected beneficiaries. This year, the beneficiaries for the charity goes to the Sabah Thalassaemia Society and Special Olympics Sabah.

I guess this is the fun run that everyone can't wait to be apart of since the amount of people turnout on that day was massive! Big, small, young, old, black, white, Sabahan and non-Sabahan are just there to support the charity event. The huge turnout was greatly appreciated by the organizer.


Previoulsy during BIM2013, it was my first time witnessing Zumba upclose and personal but the Zumba performances after the 7K run was my first time being Zumba-fied! The crowd was cheering, shouting and everyone was so hype up and it got me all excited to shoot the whole atmosphere as well.

Hats off to the ZFS Zumba team who worked really hard that day and I believe they were called for an encore for a few times because of how much the crowd love them. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the video that I have made for the event:






"Seize the day, Caper Diem"



| room8five @ Google+Facebook | Imotiv | Twitter | Instagram |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five