Tuesday, January 01, 2013

My Wedding Proposal in 201x

by Daniel Chiam


First of all, Happy New Year 2013 to everyone! Finally 2012 has come to an end, and a new chapter of life has already begun. I'm not sure about all of you, but I am very much excited for 2013 because I have foreseen a lot of interesting things has been installed for me in this brand new year.

1st of January 2013 was celebrated with full of love cause I was involved in helping a good friend of mine with his flash mob dancing wedding proposal. It was a joyous occasion and nonetheless was filled with a lot of anxiety and anticipation also. Some of our friends had never dance in public on a broad daylight before, and thus it was really a nerve wrecking experience for everyone.

The main element of the proposal is of course the element of surprise. Not only the flash mob dancing is a surprise but with my friend putting and effort to sing and dance, which is totally out of his comfort zone is really huge surprise already. There were a few hiccups along the way, but looking back, it was what made the whole proposal fun, funny and memorable.


Congratulation to Antonia and Yee Seng


Last year itself in 2012, two of my good friend had also proposed to their girlfriend and is now happily engaged. Somehow, I get to be involved in one of the friend's process of planning and getting ready for the whole proposal and with just these two involvement, it is safe for me to assume that it takes a lot of effort, time and money to come out with a great wedding proposal.

Previously in becoming Mr. Romantic, I wrote to remind myself that no matter in what stages of the relationship I am in, I shall not stop showering my dear one with lots of love. Today I just wanted to remind myself again that no matter which stages of the relationship that I am in, I will not allow my relationship to get boring and mundane!

My wedding proposal in the coming years shall be awesomely fun and romantic too! Haha, then again, I have to work hard to find a girlfriend first before I can go anywhere near that epic like a love song wedding proposal of mine. 

Anyway, I wish each and everyone of you all the best for 2013 and may all your wishes come true. Above all, I wish you hope, joy and love throughout the awesome 2013!



"Seize the day, Caper Diem"


| room8five @ Google+ | Facebook | NuffnangX | Twitter | Instagram |

23 comments:

  1. Haha, looking forward to see your wedding proposal one day ^^
    Happy new year 2013!
    -Hayley-

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2013 is the best year to find girlfriend no? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Tom. I will try my bestest Tom, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooopppss..hehe..
    i mean, so sweeeeet!!!! this reminds me of a tv show in star world called Mobbed. haha. congrats to both of them :)

    2013 is gonna be your year, Dan..i'm wishing the best for u & other friends, u'll find you love, maybe not now, but u will eventually. ^^ happy new year!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great we leave the terror doomsday year and welcoming a romantic year 2013. Make your big year 201X sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year DC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheh i thought it was YOU who proposed.

    BUt that was sweet. Yes seriously, we shd never let the fire died out in a relationship, at any stage, even after 20 or 30 years or more. And it's mutual effort by both people involved. :)

    But first, like you said, find yourself a girl. No rush... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmmmmm, mari kita pigi cari cewek.. :p.. Happy New Year Bro..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation, what a start of the year.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  10. A quick glance on your blog makes me think you yg proposed hehehe... all the best and love ur last quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha it will take me awhile since I'm still single :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gurangak... mentang2lah ko ada gf mimang. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. I shall try my best to find a gf and make a post that is actually about me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha end of world didnt come to pass so I had to continue to find love again xD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lets hope "eventually" won't take too long :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its all started with love in the air :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. congratz to the couple! u bila lagi?

    ReplyDelete
  18. 201x bro haha... please la, for sure you will be first before me :D

    ReplyDelete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five