Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Taking a Break and Rearranging




Somehow somewhere in my life, I have over pushed the limit and now, I am exhausted. I need a break to get back on track, to re-align everything in my life again. Happy month of June everyone!

I found a very interesting poem while browsing through the world wide web. It's amateur but somehow I find it really nice to read. Simple and sweet as they said. 


Secret Love

I could never tell you my true feelings, 
That I feel for you. 
I'll keep them to myself, 
What I feel is true, you see. 
But I know we can never be, 
Too many things to get in our way. 
I can only dream of you holding me one day, 
I think of you with every waking minute, 
And long for you each night. 
Wish I could share with you, what is in my heart. 
But I am afraid you don't feel the same, 
And my heart will be torn apart. 
So for now, I'll keep my secret to myself, 
I'll just keep Praying that someday, 
You'll take me by the hand, and tell me you feel the same way. 
Until then I'll just keep loving you, 
And hope that one day, you will love me too...

- Joyce Foote -

8 comments:

  1. I like it too... simple n straight to the point... Have a nice day DC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, nice poem!
    It's alright to take a break, hope you'll be alright!
    Happy Wednesday to you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah take a break rearrange whatever need to be sort out AND having a pleasant Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missing someone? May be after the rearrangement, HE would arrange that need to be arranged,, amen to that bro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thursday Daniel :) take a break and have a kitkat. You may get a clearer picture of what you should do next after that. take care and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you have a crush on someone? *winkwink

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEahh look like u having a crush on someone hahahahaha. Jiwang!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Just: Nothing like a direct poem to share your feeling, haha.

    @Hayley: Thanks!

    @Bananaz: You have a pleasant day too.

    @Eugene: AMEN! Haha

    @YYDTH: I wish I could have a clear HD picture.

    @Aweyn: Crush on someone? Feel like crushing someone ada lah... haha

    @Cinoi: It's not a crush, it's a poem, haha :P

    ReplyDelete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five