Thursday, June 30, 2011

Goodbye

by Daniel Chiam


The wind howl to the coldness of the night.
Darkness creeps through your bedroom light.
I stand and stares for shadows of yours,
knowing that absence has no pause.

My heart linger with emotions for you.
Where is the moon when I needed light?
Where is the rain when I needed to conceal?
What am I doing? None of this is real.

Sigh.

The sounds of silent breaks the heart.
Peace will forever be hold,
Words will never be heard,
Infatuation is but a sweetest art.

Emit light will only go forth,
Miles and miles it will not stop.
I'll wake up today feeling worth,
Lyrics to beautiful poem of songs,
Yearning to be heard, by you and the world!




Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

2 comments:

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five