Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Solitude | Patty Bell Patrick

Photographed by Daniel Chiam
Make Up & Wardrobe: Patty Bell Patrick
Talent: Patty Bell Patrick








I first met Bell when I was helping a friend with his levitation photoshoot, and Bell was one of the talent then. She's a really great sport and I really wanted to work with her again. Lo and behold, that day came sooner than I thought when Farah wanted to take photos of her sister somewhere near Bell's place. So I asked Bell out, and there goes our afternoon at an abandoned quarry.

Working with her is such a pleasure. I get to have her all for myself that day. I don't have to share her with any other photographer so that's definitely got the dynamic going, and she's really open for new ideas too. I was really satisfied with the results that day, and I'm definitely going to work with her again. Real soon.






-----------[ About the contributor ]----------

Daniel Chiam shoots digital but think analog. He's a sucker for bokeh, HDR, portrait, black and white, and is a coffee addict who love his afternoon nap. He always wished to travel more often but there's always a hole in his pockets. One of his life long wishes is to do bungee jumping in New Zealand, and he is now working hard to make that happened. 




"Seize the day, Caper Diem"


| room8five @ Google+Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube |

2 comments:

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five