Friday, July 25, 2014

Milky Way - My First Attempt

by Daniel Chiam




This was my first attempt in order to take photo of the milky way. I'm still trying to improve my skills in order to take the whole thing. The amount of time spent for taking the photos and also the post processing just to make sure you get what you want... everything is so agonizing but I love the challenge! Hopefully I can get a better one soon before the full moon appear again :D





-----------[ About the contributor ]----------

Daniel Chiam is a self taught photographer who is a coffee addict and love his afternoon nap. He always wished to travel more often but there's always a hole in his pockets. One of his life long wishes is to do bungee jumping in New Zealand, and he is now working hard to make that happened. 






"Seize the day, Caper Diem"



| room8five @ Google+Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five