Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Learning Portrait with Selfie

by Daniel Chiam


My Sound and Lighting Channel, the current company that I work part time with.

My brand new Behringer HPX2000 headphone for video and sound editing.

Coffee can reduce 30% the risk of having cancer. Saw that in one of the Korean variety show - Vitamin.





I really think one of the best way to practice taking portrait pictures are by doing you own selfies. In the process of taking my own photos, I've learned a lot about lighting, posing, expression and for the first photo that was taken with a long exposure, I've manage to take my own photo and added the light trail effect myself, all in one shot. It does help to get the creative juice going, and a great excuse to be vain once in awhile, haha.








-----------[ About the contributor ]----------

Daniel Chiam is a self taught photographer who is a coffee addict and love his afternoon nap. He always wished to travel more often but there's always a hole in his pockets. One of his life long wishes is to do bungee jumping in New Zealand, and he is now working hard to make that happened. 





"Seize the day, Caper Diem"


| room8five @ Google+Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five