Friday, November 30, 2012

Rip Curl: Sun, Sand, Beach and Shades

by Daniel Chiam


Olla people, updating live from Terengganu! If you've been snooping around here long enough then you'll know that I will be at Batu Burok, Terrenganu for the weekend to cover for the Rip Curl Pro's Malaysia first ever 6-Star Asian Surfing Championship! It's happening from 30th November till 2nd December. So if you are nearby, do drop by for this happening event!

Just for this this event, I have raided the Rip Curl's fitting room just to find something nice from them to wear on the beach, enjoying the sun, listening to the ocean's wave and checking out girls in bikinis :D


It's blardy red mate!


I really like the fabric of Rip Curl's t-shirt. It's soft, thin and very comfortable as a beach wear. Especially with the sun trying to burn you up, a normal cotton t-shirt just makes it even warmer and you'll easily sweat but that's not the case with Rip Curl's t-shirt.


Checkout the awkward smile mate


You can even feel it when the breezing wind is blowing at you because of the thin fabric. It is just an awesome and soothing feeling; a full body experience with nature. I'm also checking out their shorts and was hoping that I can buy one for my future island or beach trip, haha. They have a lot of good looking pants but I like this particular one. 


Hmm should I buy the pants or not....


Just to let you know, Rip Curl is an Australian brand and their sizes are one or two size bigger for Asian. I was trying out size XS and S for all the shirts here, that's why you can see my tummy and how I tried my best to suck it in to make it less obvious, haha.


Freakin' awesome pants


Anyway, I am very much looking forward for the event later in the morning. I'll try my best to update it at night and letting you in on what's going on in Malaysia first ever 6-Star Asian Surfing Championship. All the best especially to our Malaysian surfers - Brenda, Semmy and Bryan Ng.


All the hair, beard and mustache for #Movember


Shades are crucial to protect the eyes from the sun, to look cool and to steal a few glimpses of the people around you, hahaha. I am so ready for the beach and also to surf the wave (if I got the chance)!




"Seize the day, Caper Diem"



| room8five @ Google+Facebook | NuffnangX | Twitter | 

1 comment:

  1. rip curl give free shirt and pants? wow
    have a nice day there bro

    ReplyDelete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five