Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Sexily Exotic Mila Kunis

by Daniel Chiam 


Not long ago, Mila Kunis was named as the sexiest woman alive by Esquire magazine. I mean what took them so long?! She's always the hottest one in That 70s Show, and I always thought that she's somewhere from the middle east because of her exotic eyes.

Turns out she's from Ukraine and it just made it to my must-visit-countries-list. Another thing that I didn't know is that she's the voice of Meg Griffin from the animated television series Family Guy since 1999. I used to watch Family Guy a lot because of the ridiculous humor. That explains why she's in Seth MacFarlane's motion picture "Ted".




So far, I only like her acting in the movie Black Swan. Perhaps it was because of the character given is much more serious if compared to her characters in Friends with Benefits (romantic comedy) and Ted (fantasy comedy).

Kunis will be playing the witch, Theodora in the up coming 2013 movie; Oz The Great and Powerful, along side James Franco. I hope to see more of Kunis in the silver screen. This 29 year old babe is really easy on the eyes :D 





















"Seize the day, Caper Diem"



| room8five @ Facebook | NuffnangX | Twitter | 

16 comments:

  1. Sometimes I watch back the video where Timberlake squeezes her tits, wishing that I was him just for this reason lol. Frankenweenie review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, I don't know the lady but she looks a bit cold to me.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sexy smokey eyes cold. haha should checkout some of her movies, especially Black Swan since you love dancing :D

      Delete
  3. She's comical and hot. I like her too, esp in That 70s Show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been awhile since I last watch That 70s Show already. She is comical and funny in that show :D

      Delete
  4. Like her too. She elegantly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am neutral about her, hehe.. But gotto admit she has beautiful pair of eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't any girl in lingerie easy on your eyes? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her, esp in Swan too..! Her character in Swan is really dark, and fun. And love her husky sexy voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea her husky voice... its like a music to my ears xD

      Delete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five