Sunday, March 04, 2012

Lyndsy Fonseca

If you watch How I Met Your Mother series, you will notice Ted have a teenage daughter and son in the year 2030. Well, whoever the mother is, Ted's daughter sure is a pretty one :D




I recently found out that she also stars in a series called Nikita which starring Maggie Q. I haven't get the chance to watch it yet, but will let you know if its any good. 

Can't deny that Lyndsy is such a bomb :D


Lyndsy as Alex in Nikita










She's also in Kick-Ass, one of my favorite movie





14 comments:

  1. Nikita! I LOVE that show! I've watch season 1 and now it is in the second season :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've watched the whole season 1 already and its good! Season 2 not yet finish =/

      Delete
  2. Oh I love her blue eyes~
    Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!
    -Hayley-

    ReplyDelete
  3. She can easily pass as Ted's real wife, instead of the daughter, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you find these pictures? Top.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, Daniel, where do you find these pictures? hawt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watching... HOW I MEET UR MOTHER.. Is Ted is the "I'? Sa ingat c barney..but seriously HIMYM is hilarious...ha ha ha ha

    but also Ted daughter is so HOTzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HIMYM is all this while about Ted telling his kids the story of how he met the wife xD

      Barney is the uncle haha.

      Delete

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five