Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm a Superstar... Sorta

Dear mom and dad:

Finally, I'm officially in Youtube! Haha, it was one of my dream to be able to act in a video and post it in Youtube (it was one of those hidden desire that I have). Thank you Eldy and Sheyvin for the given opportunity to act in your video.

They were doing a video to join the State Of The Arts video competition and they asked me and Pierre to help out. I'm like 'WHY NOT?!'. Haha. I am super happy though I felt that I can do better but I can foresee that there will be more videos to come :D




Its always great to have creative and talented friends around. I used to have a lot of creative things that I wanted to do, but somehow I always feel unmotivated to carry out those thoughts into actions. 

After making this video, I felt that perhaps now is the right time to fulfill some of those things that I always wanted to do since last time. 

I'm going to make sure Eldy will be busy when he's holiday arrived. Haha. Well fellow blogger friends, please do watch the video, rate and comment. I am open to any positive criticism, ideas and suggestion to help improve my acting in the future, haha. American Idol style!


I also attached a few pictures from the second day of our shooting :D Enjoy all.

Until next time, see you around my friend =)

Yours only:
Daniel Chiam from room8five


----------------------- Attached Pictures -----------------------




Directors and the emo dude.






Emoness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let us know if you like our work!

Instagram: @room8five